Say Yes! to Kids is a national peer-to-peer (P2P) fundraising initiative of the Anglican Foundation of Canada (AFC) which is now in its second year.
In 2022, the campaign will launch on Tuesday, April 19 and will run until Thursday, June 30 and will help churches across Canada raise money to support ministry and outreach that meets the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of children, youth, and young adults.
to register for a webinar to learn more about this year’s campaign or to apply to participate.
Say Yes! to Kids 2021 Grant Recipients in the Diocese of Huron:
Say Yes! to Kids RFP Grants
- St. George's Anglican Church, London: Music From Around the World (Arts & Music $1,800)
- St. Paul's Cathedral, London: Series of musical concerts for children (Arts & Music $5,000)
- St. Paul's Anglican Church, Port Dover: Community Kids Matter: educational stencils & reading materials (Education enrichment $2,500)
- St. Mark's Anglican Church, Brantford: Revitalizing Children's Ministry at St. Mark's (Faith Formation $3,700)
- St. John the Divine, Arva: Outreach to the Medway High School Community (Resilience & Mental Health $5,000)
- Trivitt Memorial Anglican Church, Exeter: Community Counselling Centre of Exeter (Resilience & Mental Health $5,000)
- St. James Anglican Church, Cambridge: Mental Health and Reslience Building for Children and Youth (Resilience & Mental Health $2,100)
- St. John in the Wilderness, Bright's Grove: VBS Young Beekeeper's Program (Youth & Climate Care $3,150)