- Bishop Townshend appoints the Reverend Hana Scorrar as the Indigenous Ministries Missioner for the Diocese of Huron effective January 1, 2023.
In this role, Hana will work closely with the Venerable Rosalyn Elm, Archdeacon for Reconciliation and Indigenous Ministry. Hana will also continue as the Priest-in-Charge of St. Andrew's, Muncey and Zion Oneida.
- Bishop Townshend appoints the Reverend Hilton Gomes as the rector of Church of the Redeemer, Colchester North, St. Stephen’s, Oldcastle and Trinity, Cottam effective February 1, 2023.
Hilton will also continue in his role as a chaplain at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare.
- Bishop Townshend appoints the Reverend Quenton Little as the rector of St. Peter's, Dorchester and the Parish of the Thames (St. John’s, Thamesford, St. George's-on-the-Wye, Thorndale and Christ Church, Lakeside Chapel of Ease) effective January 15, 2023.
- Bishop Townshend appoints the Reverend Craig Love as Assistant Curate at St. Luke’s, Cambridge and St. Thomas’, Cambridge effective December 15, 2022.
- Bishop Townshend appointed the Reverend Jack Dressler and the Reverend Canon Bryan Girling as interim priests at St. Marks-by-the-Lake (Tecumseh), Windsor effective December 1, 2022.
- Bishop Townshend appoints the Reverend Jean Doyle as interim priest at St. John’s, Arva effective January 9, 2023.
- Bishop Townshend appoints the Reverend Kevin Dixon and the Venerable Ken Anderson as interim priests at St. James Westminster, London effective January 1, 2023.